Before You Bid
- Must have a credit card on file associated to your GENCOMarketplace.com account.
- Please note that the Credit Card you have on file on GENCOMarketplace.com will be charged the total amount for your winning lots.
- You must be fully registered on GENCOMarketplace.com for your order to be processed, which includes agreement of the terms of sale for purchase of any GENCOMarketplace.com products.
- Winners will be contacted by GENCO Marketplace post event to arrange shipment.
- Taxes will be charged if tax exemption (reseller license) paperwork is not on file with GENCO Marketplace.
- This is a US only event.
About GENCO Marketplace
GENCO Marketplace is America's largest wholesaler of retail returns. The company liquidates more than $2.5 billion worth of products annually to liquidators, discount retailers, eBay sellers, flea marketers, and other entrepreneurs. Our long-standing reputation as a market maker for excess inventory has made us the choice of 7 out of the top 25 retailers and 4 of the top 10 e-tailers. Our liquidation inventory features customer returns as well as closeouts, refurbished products, and other liquidation merchandise. We offer dozens of categories of consumer goods including general merchandise, apparel, computers/electronics, office supplies and sporting goods.
We are a subsidiary of GENCO, a Product Lifecycle Logistics company founded in 1898. GENCO is North America's 2nd largest and a global Top 25 third-party logistics company and the recognized leader in reverse logistics. We entered the merchandise liquidation business in 1992 when our reverse logistics customers asked us to liquidate the customer returns we were processing.
Because most of our liquidation contracts are with large retail chains and online retailers, our product selection is large and varied. If it's sold at retail, chances are we sell it.
They range from small online sellers who purchase single pallets for eBay inventory to large merchandise liquidators who regularly purchase multiple truckloads.
Unlike other merchandise liquidators, GENCO Marketplace locates its inventory in facilities throughout the U.S., allowing customers to source products nearby to reduce freight costs.
For more information please visit us at www.gencomarketplace.com.